Gulf Bridge in Riyadh – Ministry of Transport
Ministry of Transport announced the return of Traffic movement on the Gulf Bridge in Riyadh. After the process of replacing the expansion joints of the bridge as part of the regular maintenance work carried out by the Ministry for roads and bridges in the Kingdom.
#وزارة_النقل : عودة الحركة المرورية على جسر الخليج بـ #الرياض بعد عملية استبدال فواصل التمدد للجسر ضمن أعمال الصيانة الدورية التي تجريها الوزارة للطرق والجسور في المملكة.https://t.co/X6klQANTjo#واس_عام pic.twitter.com/klmPLXXwiq— واس العام (@SPAregions) May 17, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.