Ministry of Media launched Hajj Media websites
In the context of its exceptional coverage of Hajj 2020, the Ministry of Media has inaugurated an advanced digital service which meets all international and local media requirements and ensures the best-in-class service to local and international media covering this year’s Hajj season.
The service will allow journalists to receive key files, materials, and comments, respond to media inquiries, interview officials and stakeholders and attend and participate in live press conferences.
The digital service, which will be available in Arabic and English under the name of the Hajj Virtual Press Office will address the challenges of information acquisition and the international transmission of media materials.
Through the platform, local and international journalists will be able to request exclusive services, such as high-quality pictures or custom-made videos, in addition to remote access to all other available services, including hosting officials or stakeholders for exclusive interviews and obtaining comments and responses to inquiries, journalists as well as the general public will also be able to view media content intended for the wider public.
Hundreds of Saudi-based journalists, along with more than 2,500 international journalists registered with the Communication center’s database, will receive emails to register their names on the digital platform to benefit from the services of the Virtual Press Office, for which the Communication center has dedicated a team of media professionals and international media relations officers to ensure that journalists have the best-in-class services.
- Website: https://hajj.media.gov.sa
- Virtual Press Office: https://vpo.hajjmedia.sa
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.