Rain and bad weather conditions in regions of Saudi Arabia. The latest update reported by the Saudi Press Agency and many other official Meteorology channels. More details below.
Rain and bad weather conditions in regions of Saudi Arabia
- The condition in Riyadh will remain dry but with clouds. Along with Jeddah, Hail, Buraidah, and some other regions.
- Strong Winds expected in many regions of Saudi Arabia as mentioned in the report of the General Authority of Meteorology and Environment Protection.
- Al-Baha Civil Authority calls on everyone to take care and caution in light of the weather fluctuations that the region is currently experiencing.
- Warning of thunderstorms in a number of governorates of the Makkah Region.
- Other areas where thunderstorms are expected include Taif, Wadi Dawasir, Qunfadah, Yanbu, Bisha, Abha, Tabuk, and Madinah Al Munawarah.
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.