Ministry of Interior press conference
Ministry of Interior press conference bullet points on 4th April 2021.
- We have noticed an increase in the epidemic curve, which we have not seen for several months.
- Violations add frightening numbers to the number of injuries and deaths.
- We are still witnessing laxity in applying precautions against establishments and individuals.
- We are continuing to control security violations in public facilities and places.
- The security authorities continue to arrest violators of the precautionary measures in public places, residential neighborhoods, rest houses, and others in regions, cities, villages, and desertion.
- Imprisonment and fines for anyone who broadcasts rumors and false information.
- Seized more than 27 thousand violations of precautions during the past week.
- The necessary measures have been taken against the violators.
- The security spokesman of the Ministry of Interior explains the penalty for violating the instructions for isolation or quarantine.
Ministry of Health
In order not to impose strict measures. The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to a number of important things to prevent Coronavirus including:
- Get vaccinated.
- Wearing masks.
- Maintain Physical distancing.
- Stay away from gatherings.
- Sterilize your hands and wash them frequently.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.