Ministry of Health press conference
Ministry of Health press conference bullet points on 4th April 2021.
- The rallies and erratic behavior that currently exist are very painful and unfortunate in all locations.
- Caution continues, the world is watching and watching with concern.
- Coronavirus numbers in Saudi Arabia rose again, and they are at the same level as last year, where they jumped to large numbers.
- Health Speaker: “It is still in all of our hands.”
- A health spokesperson announces: “Honestly, we are in an alarming phase.”
- A spokesman for the Ministry of Health: The numbers that we are currently observing are the same levels that we were monitoring in mid-April of last year, 2020.
- The epidemiological curve and the numbers of critical cases have increased since last January.
- We are facing numbers similar to the numbers recorded last April.
- We monitor unfortunate and wrong behaviors and gatherings.
- What matters to us from vaccinations is that the infected person does not reach critical cases.
- The number of people who get the Covid19 Vaccine in the Kingdom is close to 5 million.
- The high number of registrants to receive the Corona vaccine indicates community awareness.
- Our readiness is high to face any health conditions due to Corona.
In order not to impose strict measures. The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to a number of important things to prevent Coronavirus including:
- Get vaccinated.
- Wearing masks.
- Maintain Physical distancing.
- Stay away from gatherings.
- Sterilize your hands and wash them frequently.
#الأمن_العام:— إمارة منطقة مكة المكرمة (@makkahregion) April 4, 2021
•رصدنا ارتفاعات في عدد المخالفات الاحترازية بالمناطق
•مستمرون في متابعة ورصد مخالفات الإجراءات الاحترازية
•ضبط أكثر من 27 ألف مخالفة منها نحو 9 آلاف مخالفة في الرياض pic.twitter.com/1sPYitC8Zn
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.