Ministry of Health updated on 4th March 2020 on the 70 people quarantined. Finally some good news after all the fears of the Coronavirus outbreak in many countries. Saudi Arabia is still one of the lucky countries to have minimal impact on the deadly virus. More Details below.
Ministry of Health updated on the 70 people quarantined
Minister of Health Dr Tawfiq Al-Rabiah announced during the press conference that 51 out of 70 people Coronavirus tests came out negative. This means the 70 people who made contact with the first infected person are not infected. The other 19 are still waiting for the results but the infected person is also in stable condition.
“The Kingdom, represented by the Ministry of Health, is committed to have full transparency and will make public any data about any new infection cases,” he added.Saudi Gazette, 2020
However, there is now a temporary restriction on visiting Makkah and Madinah for people living in Saudi Arabia. Full update here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.