Apple agreed to pay $500 Million for slowing down older iPhones. The settlement would help the iPhone affected by their silent action. It covers people who had iPhone 6 and 7 which Apple secretly slowed down to save the battery life. More Details below.
Apple agreed to pay $500 Million for slowing down older iPhones
The settlement will only help people with the phones mentioned above in the United States. Apple will pay $25 to former and current owners who get affected. But $1,500 or $3,500 to name class members. However, Attorneys will be getting around $90 million. However, if the $500 million limit is exceeded by payments, the iPhone owners will receive less money.
A great win for the people who filed lawsuits against Apple in 2017 and 2018. This will be a story which will be told to large enterprises for not taking any silent actions. At the end of the day, “Customer is always right”.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.