Makkah Crowd Control plan to partially resume Umrah currently underway planning by the competent authorities. The plan is to prepare the partial opening of Umrah in Makkah. The news published on local media and Al Arabiya. More details on the plan below.
Makkah Crowd Control plan to partially resume Umrah
- Grand Mosque in Makkah to operate only 40 per cent capacity, this is to make sure social distancing and health measures are followed at all times.
- Visitors may need to obtain the permit from Tawakkalna app as it happened during the lockdown. This will help the authorities to limit the number of people and maintain capacity.
- Thermal Cameras will take the temperature of people entering the mosques to be installed. These cameras installed at entry and exit.
- Individuals with high temperature referred to experts from the health ministry and prevented to enter the mosque.
- Face Masks will be mandatory for all visitors.
- “The ground, first, and the second floor of the holy mosque will be allocated for those performing tawaf. Elderly people and people with special needs shall be allowed to use the second floor. (Al Arabiya English, 2020)”
- The central area of Haram closed for visitors to limit crowding.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.