Zafran Indian Bistro
Zafran Indian Bistro in Riyadh reopens after the curfew lifted in Saudi Arabia. Restaurants in the Kingdom were closed and limited to online delivery due to the pandemic of COVID19.
Zafran Indian Bistro taking all the preventing measures given by the Saudi government to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Following things we experienced during our visit;
- Temperature checking before entering.
- Social Distancing between the customers and tables.
- Cleanliness and disinfecting.
- Soothing environment.
- Everything served in the plastic crockery.
- Separate spoon, fork & tissue provided with every other dish.
- QR Code verification Menu card [No hardcopy of the menu]
- Hand sanitizer on the table along with the 5 piece tissue packet for each customer.
- Refreshing tissues and toothpick packets provided after the meal.
- Waiters, chefs and management wearing gloves and masks.
About Zafran Indian Bistro
Zafran Indian Bistro, an award-winning contemporary Indian restaurant. Led by a team of highly skilled and experienced chefs. Zafran focuses on North West Indian cuisine with subtle and complex flavors, yet light on the stomach.
The specially designed menu is crafted with care and promises to delight its guest with the best of Indian cuisine capturing delicious and unforgettable flavors of the region.
The Zafran Feast & Biryani
So our dining starts with the special immunity drink made for us with mango slices, lemon, mint & syrup.
Then we tried the Zafran Feast. BBQ Platter including various types of kebabs, grilled, & seafood. Served with the garlic naan & daal makhani. Bursting with authentic flavors, and perfectly complimented.
The biryani was good as it should be. The spices and taste are right on the spot. The biryani served with Raita.
- Cleanliness/Sanitization: 4.9/5
- Management: 4.8/5
- Serving: 5/5 [It was fast]
- Food: 4.7/5
- Prices: 4/5
- Social Distancing: Fully Maintained
- Disinfecting: From starts till the end of the dinning.
- Parking: Big Parking space available.
- Recommendation: Yes
- RUBEEN PLAZA
Hiteen, Exit 2, Northern Ring Road, Riyadh, KSA
Tel : +966 11 562 2229
- TURKI SQUARE
Tel : +966 50 3399181
- LEVELS MALL
Tel : +966 50 900 9052
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.