All flights from Pakistan suspended starting from June 29 by the United Arab Emirates. This includes any direct arrival flights or transit/transfer flights. The reason for the suspension and details below.
All flights from Pakistan suspended starting from June 29
“The General Authority of Civil Aviation has announced the suspension of passenger reception on all flights and transit coming from Pakistan until the completion of the establishment of a special laboratory to conduct tests for the new coronavirus COVID-19 for all arrivals to the state as a precautionary measure to ensure the health and safety of all arrivals, as of Monday corresponding to June 29, 2020,” the statement released on the Emirates News Agency read.Al Arabiya, 2020
The special laboratory will make sure that travellers will not spread the virus further. The United Arab Emirates is taking every precaution to win the fight against Coronavirus. No Date has been provided yet about re-opening or resuming flights.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.