Travel Guidelines for Residents returning to UAE has been published. These guidelines announced after the country allowed all residents with a valid visa to return if they wish to. The implementation of these guidelines and returning of residents starts from 1st July 2020. However, a pre-examination of COVID-19 is necessary. More details below.
Travel Guidelines for Residents returning to UAE
- Any Residents returning to the country must take COVID-19 pre-examination from an accredited laboratory.
- The phase 1 of the implementation includes 106 cities across 17 countries globally. More clinics will be added following on from this in the next few days and phases.
- Information for residents on smartservices.ica.gov.ae.
- Digital results are valid but from accredited laboratories.
- 14 days period quarantine to be completed after they arrive in UAE. This can be at home or at an institution if homes are not adequate.
- Costs of quarantine are the responsibility of the individual mostly. But in certain cases, employers will have to take responsibility.
- Without a negative COVID-19 test taken from a reliable or accredited place, within 72 hours of takeoff, individuals will not be permitted to board the plane.
- All residents must download the official app.
Source: Al Arabiya, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.