3989 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 3989 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 182,493 as of 28th June 2020. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update
As of 28th June 2020, corona virus cases in Saudi Arabia are;
New Cases: 3,989 | Total Cases: 182,493
New Recoveries: 2,627 | Total Recoveries: 124,755
Active Cases: 56,187
New Mortality: 40 | Total Mortalities: 1,551
Most Numbers of Cases
Most numbers of new cases in the last 24 hours are found in Al Hufof, and Riyadh, and Dammam. Below is the full detail of the new cases by the cities released by the Ministry of Health.
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.