General Authority of Civil Aviation released a List of Approved Private Centers for PCR Tests in the Kingdom. These centers are approved by the Ministry of Health and it will help in the resumption of International Travel. More details and the list below.
List of Approved Private Centers for PCR Tests
PCR Test has become a standard for travel around the world. Airlines are requesting the test to be taken before 48 or 72 hours of the flight. Saudi Arabia has approved or accredited health laboratories after checking the standards. Below is the circular and list of labs. However, in doubt, it is always best to check with the airlines before booking the ticket as they may have different requirements.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles