King Salman Order Free treatment of COVID19 patients in Saudi Arabia. According to the Saudi Press Agency official twitter page, His Highness King Salman ordered the above. More details below.
King Salman Order Free treatment of COVID19 patients
King Salman, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques ordered to provide Free Treatment for COVID19 in the Kingdom. This includes all citizens, residents, visitors and any residence violators. This shows great humanity example by the Kingdom and it shows that the country want to get rid of this novel Coronavirus.
Ministry of Health also mentioned that currently there is no vaccine ready for this virus.
Minister of Health announces the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques’s order to provide #COVID19 treatment free to citizens, residents and residence violators.— SPAENG (@Spa_Eng) March 30, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.