King Khalid International Airport Arrival Changes Announced on the official channels. The Pictures below the social distancing and other measures to avoid any spread of the virus. More details and images below.
King Khalid International Airport Arrival Changes
Saudi Arabia is still running limited flights to Saudi Arabia but only for stranded Saudis around the world. The arrival flights will only see these Saudis and people who are coming to pick them up. Non-essential flights are not running from and to Saudi Arabia. But some departures are still going on with the help of Embassies and Consulates for urgent flights.
ضمن الإجراءات والتدابير الاحترازية والوقائية المتخذة في #مطار_الملك_خالد الدولي لاستقبال رحلات المواطنين الراغبين في العودة لأرض الوطن لضمان سلامة وصحة كافة المسافرين#عودة_آمنة pic.twitter.com/uvv0a3hWG3— RUH |مطار الملك خالد (@KKIASA) May 1, 2020
You can use Awdah service if you are expat or foreigner and want to travel back to your home country. We have created a guide for the Awdah service to help everyone.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.