Jawazat answered about the final exit visa for expatriates where a sponsor is deceased. The General Directorate of Passports responded to a question about the mechanism of creating a “final exit” visa for an expatriate driver whose sponsor has passed away.
Jawazat answered about the final exit visa for expatriates where a sponsor is deceased
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) emphasized that an appointment must be booked and the beneficiary reviewed with one of the sponsor’s heirs for legal affairs.
And they indicated that the expatriate worker is granted a final exit visa, upon the request of the beneficiary or one of the heirs.
The translation of below tweet is “Peace be upon you, in the event that the beneficiary wants to obtain a final exit visa, an appointment will be booked and the beneficiary will be reviewed with one of the heirs for legal affairs to grant him a final exit visa based on the request of the beneficiary and one of the heirs. May God have mercy on you.”
وعليكم السلام، في حال رغبة المستفيد بالحصول على تأشيرة خروج نهائي يتم حجز موعد ومراجعة المستفيد مع أحد الورثة للشؤون القانونية لمنحه تأشيرة خروج نهائي بناءً على طلب المستفيد واحد الورثة. رحم الله فقيدكم— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) January 18, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.