International Flight resumption under evaluation on a continuous basis as per the Minister of Health Dr Rawfiq Al-Rabiah. There is no date set for the resumption on these flights as suspension and resume is linked with extent of the spread of coronavirus pandemic.
International Flight resumption under evaluation
The precautions have to be taken as long as there cases as per the Minister of Health. The first priority is to keep everyone safe and keeping them safe continously. The decision of suspending the international flight since 15th March 2020 but earlier this month the latest news for 25 countries was released by Saudia Airlines.
The minister made the remarks, during an interview with Al-Ekhbariya channel, while replying to a question about the date of the resumption of international flights. He said that the authorities are concerned with the safety of everyone.Saudi Gazette, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles