Saudi Airlines clarifies the conditions for transporting returnees to the Kingdom and the travel requirement for 25 countries. This is related to return passengers through its fleet. More details below.
Saudi Airlines update on travel requirement for 25 countries and conditions
Saudi Airlines has set 7 conditions to allow the transportation of returning passengers to the Kingdom through its fleet, calling on all passengers to follow the health requirements issued by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- The conditions included requiring all passengers to complete and sign a commitment form to abide by health requirements and hand it over to the health control at the airport later
- Passengers to undergo self-quarantine at home for a period of 7 days, and health practitioners 3 days with a negative sample at the end of the quarantine period.
- The conditions also included installing the “Tatman” and “Tawakalna” apps.
- Returnees must register in the apps above, mentioning their location through the “Tatman” application within 8 hours of the passenger’s arrival, carrying out a daily health assessment through it.
- Calling 937 if any of the symptoms of “Corona” appear. Or go to the health centre or emergency when necessary.
- Airlines called on all the guests to follow the precautionary measures as mentioned in the form of pledging to comply with health requirements during the home quarantine period.
- The company invited those wishing to know the requirements for travel to 25 countries, to enter the following link.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.