Instant transfers between banks will be free for SAR 100 until a certain limit. Sources revealed that the immediate transfer between banks, which was approved by the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia and will take effect tomorrow (Sunday), will be free of charge to customers as a trial phase until the end of next May.
Instant transfers between banks will be free for SAR 100 until a certain limit
It was indicated, according to “Okaz” newspaper, that a minimum transfer fee of half a riyal has been approved for operations equal to or less than 500 riyals, and one riyal for operations exceeding 500 riyals.
And emphasized that the fees included in the tariff for the services of the Saudi system for quick financial transfers that exceed the maximum limit for a single transaction will be maintained.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.