Instant Transfer – Saudi Arabia
The Saudi Central Bank announced the instant transfer/payments system. Starting from February 21, which will enable individuals and institutions to complete transfers between various banks in Saudi Arabia immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Saudi Central Bank
Instant Transfer – Saudi Arabia Source
البنك المركزي السعودي يطلق نظام المدفوعات الفورية في 21 من فبراير الجاري والذي سيمكّن الأفراد والمؤسسات من إتمام عمليات التحويل بين مختلف البنوك #السعودية بشكل فوري على مدار 24 ساعة طوال أيام الأسبوع. pic.twitter.com/oujQEZ6gTf— العربية السعودية (@AlArabiya_KSA) February 11, 2021
With this service, individuals & establishments can transfers between the banks locally any time of the day seven days a week.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.