Shafeeka Basheer, Al Khobar – Elitian Times conducted a virtual session on 6th July 2020. The purpose of this session was to launch its digital edition during this pandemic era. The founder cum Editor of Elitian times, Javeria Asad warmly welcomed the entrepreneurs, writers, readers, psychologists, and counselors from different parts of the world to this virtual meeting who are attached to this venture.
The attendees were:
Javeria Asad, Shafeeka Basheer, Sana Batool, Aatika Umaima, Aiman Afaque, Ambreen Ejaz, Ghazal Osama, Ruba Farooqui, Nida Malik,
Syeda Numera Mohsin, Saba Idrees,
Sumaira Haroon, Samia Ali, Madeeha Muzzamil.
The editor cum founder briefly introduced each and everyone and encouraged them to share their opinions, ideas, and suggestions about this new foot forward. The participants praised this digital launch as timely this modern-day format and joined hands to support the Elite team. Writers mentioned that the online version will definitely be more interactive, reach more people, and easy to share in social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
A brief summary was also discussed about the success of the magazine from the year 2017 to till date. After reviewing the site attendees applauded that the printed copy got a successful transition to a digital mode with an inquisitive bold look.
The meeting was concluded by Editor cum founder Javeria Assad enlightening with the new project ideas. She stated that as it is the people magazine. Women and kids are always welcome to showcase their talents through elitian times.
The meeting ended with the generation of fresh ideas insights and vote of thanks to the participants for their involvement and time.
Watch the latest Riyadh Xpress detailed video on Vogue Arabia photo-shoot in AlUla, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.