The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development revealed the details of the violation settlement service for distinguished establishments that have a high percentage of compliance, according to specific criteria and conditions that contribute to increasing the percentage of Nationalisation.
Human Resources reveals violations settlement service and Nationalisation
The conditions for benefiting from the service include the firm’s commitment for a full year to employ Saudis, and the facility’s scope to be green and higher, in addition to the employee’s salary being 4,000 riyals or more, and the fine not to be paid upon requesting to benefit from the service.
The Ministry explained how to benefit from the service, by entering the employer into the e-services portal, choosing the objection service and settling work violations from the list of e-services, which is followed by the system verifying the presence of violations against the selected facility after the employer pressed the “search” button.
The steps also include the employer choosing the violations to be objected to or requesting their settlement, then choosing the required service and filling in the settlement data and attaching his files, which include the employment contract, the employee’s insurance certificate and the insurance certificate for the number of Saudis and non-Saudis, and finally the system displays the objection or settlement number And his condition to the business owner.
The ministry indicated that the total number of those who were employed through the initiative reached 2,225 Saudis.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.