Visit Visa Unify Fees
Great News for Haj, Visit Visas to Saudi Arabia, and Umrah. 300 SAR Fee for all the visas for any nationality. Dr. Muhammad Saleh Benten from the Ministry of Haj and Umrah recently announced. His Highness King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud and The Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman canceled the fees of repeating Umrah. And a royal decree to restructure visit visa and haj.
This is one of the most exciting news for people who wanted to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Haj, Umrah, or Visit. According to the source, Benten said: “The decision supports the efforts to achieve one of the main goals of Kingdom’s Vision 2030. To receive 30 million Umrah pilgrims by the year 2030”.
We think the decision well appreciated by a lot of visitors and pilgrims. As there were many rumors in the past of reduction in the fees. The decision shows that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is keen on the vision 2030. Also, representing strong leadership.
Muslims around the World
Muslims all over the world will be relieved after hearing this news. As previously performing Haj, Umrah or visiting family used to be a costly business. But due to His Highness King Salman, families can be reunited and people can visit the holy cities more easily.
Further, updates on this topic, we expect there will be more update with regards to this news on 27th September. Also, the clarification when KSA will publishing more news on Saudi Tourist e-Visa.
Please, note the agent fees or any other related fee to your country are not included in the above. There will be more details on the Saudi Embassy or Consulate of that country. Finally, to Read more about Saudi Tourist E-Visa, please click on the link: Click Here
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.