Saudi Arabia has announced a full lockdown during the Eid Holidays. The official dates announced are 23rd May till 27th May.
This includes all regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including those with partial curfew currently such as Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam. Makkah will remain on full lockdown during the extended period announced earlier.
The full lockdown will be during the Eid period which means it starts on Saturday 30 Ramadan till 4 Shawal. However, the partial curfew which extended till 29th Ramdan, 22nd May earlier.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.