The Embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh assisted the repatriation of 250 stranded Pakistanis by PIA Special flight leaving for Lahore on 14 May 2020. Priority was given to Pakistanis traveling due to emergency, medical issues, expiring Iqamas and visit visas, final exit, and laid-off workers.
Embassy is taking all possible measures for early return of Pakistanis from the Kingdom: Ambassador Raja Ali Ejaz
This would be the second repatriation flight from Riyadh since the suspension of flight operations in the Kingdom on 15th March 2020. The first flight was operated for Islamabad on 1 May 2020.
Speaking to the Pakistanis who had come to the embassy for purchase of air- tickets, Ambassador Raja Ali Ejaz underscored that the Embassy is taking all possible measures for smooth selling of air tickets as well as for welfare, safe and early return of Pakistanis from the Kingdom. He thanked them for their understanding and cooperation during these difficult times.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.