Saudi Arabia has announced the extension of Partial curfew in all regions of the Kingdom until 22nd May. Current conditions are still applicable to partial curfew in all regions besides Makkah. The Makkah region will continue to have 24 hours curfew or lockdown.
It is also been said to avoid any gatherings. MOI emphasized keeping the gathering with members of your household only but a limit of 5 members as mentioned before.
However, a further full lockdown has been announced from 23rd May till 27th May.
This includes all regions of Saudi Arabia including those with partial curfew currently.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.