Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announced the Eid-ul-Fitr holidays.
The holidays of the public sector beginning from Thursday 21st Ramadan, 14th May 2020 until Wednesday 8th Shawwal, 31st May 2020. The workers have the right to full-time leave on Eid-ul-Fitr holidays.
The private sector workers are entitled to full-time Eid-ul-Fitr public holidays for 4 days.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.