Foreign Engineers examination to be conducted in the Kingdom. The Designated Minister of Municipal and Rural Affairs, Majed Al-Hogail, has directed the General Authority of Engineers to hold professional examinations for foreign workers coming to the Kingdom.
Foreign Engineers examination to be conducted in the Kingdom
This came after the authority was assigned the task of preparing and developing professional exams for workers in engineering professions, due to its competence to provide and apply best professional practices by engineers, in a way that contributes to the evaluation of practical experiences and academic qualifications.
The Ministry seeks to raise the quality of its working competencies and improve the outputs of participation in the national economy, by demonstrating engineering and technical competencies within the labor market.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.