Expats to arrange Health Insurance for siblings and parents under their sponsorship in Saudi Arabia. The latest update has advised employers that they are not responsible for the Health Insurance for the dependents such as parents, brothers, or sisters and it is not mandatory. More details below.
Expats to arrange Health Insurance for siblings and parents
According to the Cooperative Health Insurance Law, employers must provide health insurance for employees and their direct family members. This includes spouses, Sons up to 25 years of age and unmarried, and non-working daughters. Any Sons or daughters working should be able to get insurance from their employers. The above law covers Saudi and Non-Saudi employees.
“The non-Saudi employees are required to arrange health insurance for their parents, brothers, and sisters who are accompanying them in the Kingdom under their sponsorship,” he said while quoting the provisions of the Cooperative Health Insurance Law.Saudi Gazette Report, Interview with Al Ekhbariya Channel
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.