Embassy of Pakistan
Pakistan’s Embassy in Riyadh commemorated the Defence Day of Pakistan at Makarim Convention Center Marriott, Riyadh.
The program was graced by the Commander in chief of IMCTC Gen. (R) Raheel Sharif. Along with Ambassador Raja Ali Ejaz, Defence Attachè Brig. Haroon Ishaq Raja, Saudi dignitaries, Ambassadors, Diplomats and Military Attachès of various countries & Pakistani Diplomatic staff. Also, International and Pakistani community representatives and media persons.
WHAT IS PAKISTAN DEFENCE DAY?
Defense Day commended as a national day to honor in the memory of Pakistan’s fruitful resistance against India. That denoted the truce in the 1965 war on 6 September. This year’s defense day of Pakistan observed by the nation in solidarity with Kashmir. Led by Prime Minister Imran Khan and his party. Similarly, in Riyadh, the All-Party Conference held for the solidarity of Kashmir.
WHO IS GEN. (R) RAHEEL SHARIF?
- He was the ninth Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army.
- Who served the nation from 29th, Nov 2013 till 29th, Nov 2016.
- He is one of the most popular COAF in Pakistan.
- His mission always to keep the country safe and sound. Therefore, after retiring from Pakistan he is now the Commander in chief of IMCTC.
WHAT IS IMCTC?
The Intergovernmental counter-terrorist alliance of most of the countries in the Muslim World. The Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC) which united around military intervention against ISIL and other counter-terrorism activities.
Muhammad bin Salman Al Saud, the defense minister of Saudi Arabia announced (IMCTC) on 15th Dec 2015. And finally, headquarter and the operation center of the alliance is located in Riyadh.
In conclusion, it is a well-organized event with higher dignitaries’ presence. Likewise, the Pakistani community in Saudi Arabia always ready to celebrate the occasions. There are many reasons to be patriotic. Above all, if you are outside your country. Last, but not least Kingdom of Saudi Arabia treats every single expat equally. Similarly, the expat communities are also putting efforts together.
Pictures below are the property of Riyadh Xpress. Hence, taking permission before using it is compulsory. Above all, we are willing to give permissions to the ones who respect the original content.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.