Eid ul Fitr event at the Royal Saudi Air Force Museum | Riyadh
Eid ul Fitr event at the Royal Saudi Air Force Museum in Riyadh for families to enjoy the real-time view of airliners, helicopters & military planes, plus exhibits on the history of the Royal Saudi Air Force.
Details – Eid ul Fitr event
- Date: 1st Shawwal to 4th Shawwal
- Time: 4 pm to 12 pm.
- Entry: Free
- Location: Click Here
Our safety is our comitment
By following all the precautionary and preventive measure, we commit the following things while celebrating Eid ul FItr;
- Commitment to wearing a face mask/Muzzle.
- We commit to maintaining social distancing.
- Commitment not to shake hands.
- Commitment not to be a part of huge gatherings.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.