Shisha Cafes allowed to operate from 17th May
Shisha Cafes allowed to operate from 17th May in Saudi Arabia. A ban was implemented on serving shisha and closures of the shisha cafes since the start of the Coronavirus Pandemic. As Saudi Arabia’s coronavirus vaccine campaign is on the high with over 11.4 million doses has been administered in the Kingdom as of 15th May, things are coming back to normal steadily.
- The number of people at one table or sitting in shisha cafes should not exceed 5 people, even if they are from one family or friends.
- Permission to enter shisha cafes restricted to immunized persons only i-e; Immunized with 2 doses, immunized from 1 dose and 14 days passed, recovered from coronavirus.
- DIstance between the tables must be 3 meters.
- It is forbidden for shisha cafes representative to use hookah before giving it to the customer for the purpose of experimenting and ensuring its quality.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at the cashiers and other places of the cafe where the use of mask masks is required.
- Physical distancing must be applied.
- Everyone must follow the precautionary and preventive measures given by the government to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
عاجل:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) May 14, 2021
بداية من 5 شوال.. السماح بعودة الشيشة والمعسلات في المقاهي.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.