Ease of lockdown doesn’t mean the end of Coronavirus, said by the Health Spokesperson. Saudi Arabia’s three-phase plan which is allowing people to go back to some kind of normality. But the health spokesperson has clarified that things will still be a bit different than usual. More details below.
Ease of lockdown doesn’t mean the end of Coronavirus
Saudi Arabia is advising people to be vigilant and taking several steps to maintain precautionary and preventive measures. As the ease of lockdown doesn’t mean, we have won the fight against Coronavirus completely. The examples can be seen in China and New Zealand. China has seen new cases and New Zealand has seen new cases but not from the community but from a traveller. This also raises the concern on international travel as things will no go back to normal until a proper solution is found.
The below tweet translates to: “The return of life to normal does not mean the disappearance of the corona, or the disappearance of danger .. Rather, it exists and records the spread.”
متحدث الصحة:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 18, 2020
عودة الحياة لطبيعتها لايعني زوال كورونا، أو زوال الخطر.. بل هو موجود ويسجل انتشار .
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.