Reason of Jeddah Lockdown but not restricting Riyadh has been mentioned by the Health Spokesperson. Many people have asked the question and raise their concern over social media. The spokesperson has mentioned 4 reasons why Jeddah restriction was reimposed after ease but not in Riyadh. Here are the details.
Reason of Jeddah Lockdown
The reason for imposing strict procedures in Jeddah despite the fact that the cases recorded in Riyadh more are due to several reasons, including: –
- The rapid spread of the virus
- Mortality or death rate
- Ratios of critical cases
- The presence of foci (focus/areas) of outbreaks
Testing in Saudi Arabia is also increased and made efficient. In total, Saudi Arabia has carried out 1,198,273 tests. As of 18/06/2020, there are 145,991 total cases found, out of which 93,915 have recovered, 1,139 has sadly died and still 50,937 active cases. Latest update on cases can be found in the link below.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.