CITC fined more than 8 Million on Telecom company for violations in Saudi Arabia. The total amount mentioned amounted a total of 8.8 Saudi Riyal. The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) penalized the telecom companies for several violations. More details below.
CITC fined more than 8 Million on Telecom company for violations
The news is reported by the Saudi Press Agency, where the penalties on Kingdom’s Telecom companies are imposed after examining violations of regulations. According to the report:
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) fined SAR 3,310,000.
- Mobily – SAR 1,412,000
- Zain – SAR 2,137,000
- Lebara Mobile – SAR 218,000
- Virgin Mobile Saudi Arabia – SAR 200,000
- Other Violators SAR – 870,000
The Commission wants to keep the standards high and keen in promoting fair competition among telecom companies. Also, the commission mentioned that the decision in imposing fines are final.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.