Cash payment methods replaced at King Khalid International Airport Riyadh with electronic means as per the latest update. In these difficult times, cash or paper-based payment methods were proven dangerous. This is related to the transmission of the virus. Saudi Arabia and many other countries have promoted electronic and digital means for businesses and individuals. More details below on which methods are introduced.
Cash payment methods replaced at King Khalid International Airport Riyadh
As per the latest update, three payment methods are introduced beside normal contactless cards payments. These electronic payment methods include:
- Google Play
- Apple Play
- and STC Pay
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles