Canada PM to self-isolate after his wife Coronavirus tests positive. The self-isolation period for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be 2 weeks or 14 days. More Details on this below.
Canada PM to self-isolate after his wife Coronavirus tests positive
The Prime Minister’s Wife Sophie Gregorie was found positive with COVID19 on Thursday 12th March 2020. The Prime Minister will continue to carry out his duties under the self-isolation and will address Canadians on 13th March 2020. The country has reported 145 new cases in around three weeks time. 7 out of 10 provinces in Canada has found Coronavirus cases. All Schools to close from Saturday to April 5.
“The Prime Minister is in good health with no symptoms. As a precautionary measure and following the advice of doctors, he will be in isolation for a planned period of 14 days,” an official statement said. Sophie will be in quarantine for 14 days.Al Arabiya News, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.