Sana Bashir, Al Khobar –Pakistan International School Al-Khobar conducted an annual Qiraat competition for its junior students (Class 3 to 6). A total number of 20 students participated in the competition and delivered recitation from the Holy Quran.
Firstly, Mr. Hafiz Rafaqat along with his comperes made the event remarkable. Secondly, Mr. Fida Hussain, AVP of the evening shift highlighted the significance of the Holy Quran in our daily life and appreciated students’ performance. Lastly, Mr. Ajmal Jamil and Mr. Sheikh Nadeem handed over the shields to the participants.
In the end, Professor Iftikhar Ahmed, Principal and Chief guest of the event. They announced the names of the position holders and distributed prizes among them. He appreciated the participants, students, and the event management team for conducting such a fruitful event.
Competitions in Pakistan Int’l School – Al Khobar
Qiraat competition along with the quiz debates in Urdu/English and sports competition is the limelight of Pakistan International School. Throughout, the academic year as extracurricular activities to enhance the productivity of the students.
Hundreds of students prepare for this competition and compete. Qirat Competition is the most important event as this shows the faith of the students towards Islam.
Winners of Qiraat
As a result, Mr. Nafees ur Rehman and Hafiz Zubair marked the student’s recitation and declared the best Qaris of the event. Finally, the certificates and shield presented to the winners and appreiciation by the committee.
Mr. Nafees ur Rehman
First of all, it always very difficult to mark the Qiraat. Because, everyone recite very beautifully. But this is the rule of the competition to select the best of best.
The voice of participants touched my heart. The words of Quraan always delighted to read and listen. Therefore, I wish all the students very best for the future.
Reporting, such events brings more satisfaction to us internally and brings peace to the heart.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.