Amazon finally debuts with their own name in Saudi Arabia. The well-renowned e-commerce platform Souq.com in the Middle East saw the transition over time. It started from different parts of the Middle East where Souq UAE became Amazon.ae and now souq KSA is Amazon.sa. This will be a major game-changer in shopping as the world leader will need to up their game in the Kingdom. More details below.
Amazon finally debut with their own name in Saudi Arabia
So the platform looks exactly the same as other countries. The wide range of categories, products, wishlist, and many more things that everyone loves about Amazon is here. When amazon partnered with Souq, it increased the product list but didn’t exactly give the same feeling. Now all eyes are on amazon as they use their own brand name and image.
The platform is available in 2 languages, Arabic and English. Today’s deals are also available which makes the purchases cheaper than normal markets. This will bring more challenges for noon and other e-commerce platforms. And of course even better standards for consumers.
Link – Click here to access
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.