8 Recoveries of Coronavirus Cases in Saudi Arabia. Some more good news from this part of the world with some devastating news of an increase in positive cases. The recoveries were discussed and detailed in the Health Ministry report. More Details below.
8 Recoveries of Coronavirus Cases in Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Health reaffirms the enhancement of measures they are taking during its 29th meeting. The meeting took place under the leadership of Health Minister Dr. Tawfiq bin Fawzan Al-Rabiah. The meeting took place before the announcement of new cases but here is the detail on 238 cases.
- Most of the cases are in isolation and under care.
- 180 Cases are linked with the travel out of 238 announced before.
- 54 cases are because of contact with positive cases.
- 8 Cases are fully recovered out of 238.
- All Cases are stable besides two critical cases.
- Out of 238, 115 male cases and 123 females.
- The average age of cases is 45 years.
- 151 Saudi Citizens and 87 Non-Saudi cases.
Source: Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.