36 New Coronavirus Cases
Ministry of Health announced 36 new coronavirus cases making a total of 274. As mentioned by the Ministry, there was an expectation of an increase in numbers of positive cases.
Coronavirus has affected globally and now Saudi Arabia is also seeing many cases. More Details below.
#وزارة_الصحة: رصد وتسجيل (36) حالة إصابة جديدة بفيروس "كورونا" الجديد (كوفيد 19).— وزارة الخارجية 🇸🇦 (@KSAMOFA) March 19, 2020
17 Cases: Recorded of the following countries who recently travelled to the Kingdom;
- United Kingdom
19 Cases: The remaining cases who contacted the infected person from the previously announced cases.
Cases by region
- Riyadh: 21
- Qatif: 4
- Makkah: 3
- Dammam: 3
- Hofuf: 2
- Jeddah: 1
- Dharan: 1
- Asir: 1
The total number of coronavirus cases in the Kingdom reached (274), from which 2 cases recovered today makes it the total number (8).
Ministry of Health also added that everyone must follow the instructions given by the Ministry to combat coronavirus.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.