No Price Increase in Saudi Arabia for essential items mentioned by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. The Ministry has mentioned many times during these hard times that there will be no price increased. The Ministry is supporting extra support to customers and contact the ministry in case they find any increase. More Details below.
No Price Increase in Saudi Arabia for essential items
The Ministry has made it clear that there is no increase in products like:
- Cooking Oil
- and others
Here is the official flyer which the Ministry has published and you can call 1900 to report any issues.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.