Temporary suspension of praying and entering the two holy mosques. This includes Makkah and Medina which are the two major holy mosques for Muslims in Saudi Arabia. More details and source below.
Temporary suspension of praying and entering the two holy mosques
The prayers and entering suspension starts from today which means 20th March 2020, Friday. The Grand Mosques of Makkah and Medina both comes under this new announcement but outer cortyards. The precautionary measure is taken to minimize the control of Coronavirus or COVID19. There is no date provided on how long this temporary suspension will remain.
Source: Twitter – Spokesman, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.