Suspending Public Transport
Ministry of Interior: Suspending public transport including all domestic flights, taxis, buses & trains for 14 days.Starting from 6 AM morning of Saturday,
Saudi Arabia suspending all domestic Flights for 14 days from Saturday morning with the exception of flights related to the following;
- Humanitarian and necessary cases.
- Medical evacuation aircraft and private aviation.
General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA), will issue the necessary permits for flights in coordination with the Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health. By taking precautionary measures and preventive measures in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health to reduce infection transmission.
Taxis operation will e suspended with the exception of the following:
- Service provided in airports for air transport, as estimated by GACA.
- The activity of transporting individuals limited to special vehicles working with applications.
The Public Transport Authority (PTA) will coordinate with the Ministry of Interior, the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC), and other relevant authorities to urgently block the violating applications of passengers transport.
The security authorities will follow up the suspending of buses and taxis operating until the suspension period ends.
All the bus transport suspended starting tomorrow, Saturday morning with the exception of the buses of the following;
- Government agencies or public or private health facilities.
- Commercial establishments transporting their employees, or that are used for health, humanitarian or security purposes.
According to letters issued by the Ministry of Interior or the Ministry of Health.
Train operation will be suspended on Saturday morning 6 AM of the following:
- Riyadh-Dammam railroad through Abqaiq & Hofuf.
- The Riyadh > Al-Jouf railroad through the Majmaah, Qassim and Hail.
- The Haramain high-speed railway.
- Continuing of commercial transport trains, including the freight train between King Abdulaziz Port in Dammam and the Riyadh Dry Port and the mining train of the Saudi Railways Company (SAR).
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.