Expat Levy Exemption
Expat Levy Exemption for three months announced by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is trying to help the Residents of the Kingdom in these difficult times. The Government has taken the steps to exempt Expat levy for specific people. The details are below.
Expat Levy Exemption for three months announced by Saudi Arabia
The Saudi Press Agency has announced that ” those whose Iqama has expired from now until 30 June 2020, by extending their Iqama for a period of three months without charge.” The official twitter can be seen below. This is a bit of relief for people who are having issues in budgeting during Coronavirus Pandemic times.
Exemption from expat levy for those whose Iqama has expired from now until 30 June 2020, by extending their Iqama for a period of three months without charge.#SPAGOV— SPAENG (@Spa_Eng) March 20, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.