12 more mosques closed in KSA where COVID19 cases were confirmed. The Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance revealed the temporary closure of 12 mosques today (Thursday) in a number of regions of the Kingdom.
12 more mosques closed in KSA where COVID19 cases were confirmed
The Ministry explained that the closure came after 12 cases of Coronavirus “Covid 19” were confirmed among worshipers.
It was indicated that the mosques that were closed during the past 4 days amounted to 44 mosques, 28 of which were opened after the completion of sterilization.
Field monitoring committees that work to monitor all violations and take all regular measures to address them, in the context of ensuring the health of the worshipers and providing them with the highest safety standards.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.