Saudi Arabia is hosting the world’s richest horse race in the history. The event will take place at the King Abdulaziz Racetrack. The date of the event is 29th February and the cash prizes of $20 million as reported by Yahoo Sports. More details below.
World’s Richest Horse race in Saudi Arabia
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is investing a lot of time, effort and resources towards sports. As we also heard the news about biggest olympics event in Saudi Arabia recently. The Horse race event is part of Saudi Cup and it is expected to have 10,000 spectators. The winner of the event will take home $10 Million and 2nd place award is $3.5 Million. However, this is one of the rare events where 10th place finisher will also be awarded something and no one goes home empty handed.
“We are taking the first steps on a journey to bring the domestic racing product on a par with our international counterparts,” said Tom Ryan, director of strategy and international racing at the Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia.Yahoo Sports, 2020
Tickets for Horse Race event – Saudi Cup
Tickets starts from SAR 90 and it goes until SAR 1,800 for full expierience. Click here for full details on tickets.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.