Another update on the list of countries where nationals/passengers are not allowed to enter. Tourist visa suspension to Saudi Arabia and Umrah suspension for all nationalities announced last night. But now there is further clarification on Tourism visa and which nationals are not allowed to enter because of Coronavirus. Please see below.
List of countries – Tourist visa suspension to Saudi Arabia
According to Saudia Airlines, passengers from the below countries and airline crew are also not allowed to come to the Kingdom until further updates.
- Chinese Taipei
- Hong Kong (SAR China)
- Korea (Rep)
- Macao (SAR China)
- And Vietnam
#SaudiArabia has temporarily suspended entry for visitors from #coronavirus-hit countries with tourist visas, as well as pilgrims embarking on the Islamic pilgrimage of #Umrah.— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) February 27, 2020
More here: https://t.co/2lHJPVUhEb pic.twitter.com/Wz0Muk1kjF
GCC nationals must also keep their passports to travel. It is not allowed to travel on Iqama or National ID. Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, Saudi Arabia is taking extra measure to minimize any risks.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.