Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – The coronavirus pandemic has rapidly increased the need for different aids for infection prevention and control. The latest innovation in this category is the Wisdom DS disinfection box. This is coming from The Republic of Finland to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by IHMEC.
Saudi Arabia will be the first country in the Middle East to utilize Wisdom DS disinfection box for the benefit of the Saudi health care system, Wisdom DS disinfection box is available in several hospitals in the EU.
Wisdom DS disinfection box will soon be available in Saudi Arabia
WiSDOM DS disinfection box based on a new generation of UVC LEDs that allow disinfection to be carried out extremely efficiently and in a completely harmless manner only in three minutes. Also suitable for disinfection of sensitive materials, including plastics and electronics.
Wisdom DS disinfection box is produced by a Finnish company LED Tailor Ltd and its one of their most successful products. The company is specialized in the development and manufacturing of chemical-free disinfection solutions based on blue LED light.
LED Tailor Ltd is currently setting foot in the Saudi Arabian market with its innovative health solutions. LED Tailor has established a partnership with Al-Dawaa Medical Services Company Ltd that will distribute the products in Saudi Arabia. Al-Dawaa’s main objective is to provide optimal health care services to the Saudi market through its extensive network as one of the biggest healthcare provider.
According to Antti Hyttinen of LED Tailor Ltd, “LED Tailor Ltd could not have entered into the Saudi market so quickly without the help of the IHMEC project. IHMEC project aims to create and exports joint indoor hygiene solutions of Central Baltic area SME’s into the Saudi Arabian market using indoor hygiene (IH) as a competitive edge.
This project is led by the University of Turku, Finland. Antti also stated, “Especially the support lent by the IHMEC Internationalization Expert Ibrahim Alzahrani was valuable, as he has facilitated entry to the Saudi Arabian market and given hands-on to establish a business relationship there with our new reputable partner, Al-Dawaa Medical Services Company Ltd “.
Read more about
- LED Tailor Ltd https://ledtailor.fi/en
- Al-Dawaa Medical Services Ltd https://www.al-dawaa.com.sa/en
- IHMEC http://ihmec.fi
Dr. Salla Siivonen
Research Manager, IHMEC Project
University of Turku, Finland
Mr. Ibrahim Almafdali Alzahrani
Director Internationalization Expert & Researcher
University of Turku, Finland
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.