WHO expects life to return to normal starting from next year. The director of emergency programs at the World Health Organization, Mike Ryan, expected the world to return to normal, starting next year with the emergence of vaccines against the Coronavirus, Covid 19. More details below.
WHO expects life to return to normal starting from next year
In a statement that is the first of its kind since the spread of Coronavirus, the vaccines that will be approved, in addition to the current measures , It will enable to avoid lockdown and achieve effective disease control.
Several companies, led by “Pfizer”, “Biontech” and “Moderna”, have announced during the past weeks that the effectiveness of the vaccines they are working on has reached more than 90% and are awaiting official approval from the US Food and Drug Administration to start the manufacturing and distribution process.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.